We would recommend that you wash it after each day's use using regular soap and water. You can hand wash or machine wash the masks as you would wash any of your other clothes. Consider ironing them if you would like a smart look.
2. How many gubbacci masks should I buy?
We recommend that you consider owning more than one mask to allow for washing and drying of the masks. Many of our customers place orders multiple times as they realize that masks are often lost or they forget to wash then. (We recommend that you have few in your home, office, car so that you always have a backup mask). By buying multiple masks you save on shipping. You can also wash additional masks and they will be ready to be used when you need them.
3. Is this an N-95 mask?
No. This is not a medical mask.
4. Can I iron my mask?
Yes. Ironing will keep the pleats in place (if applicable to your mask design)
5. Should children wear face masks?
Center for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) recommends children above 2 years to use face masks. If the child is uncomfortable or is suffocating, please do not use the mask. Please monitor your child when they are wearing the mask.
6. Can I share my Face mask?
No. Masks are for individual use only.
7. When do I replace the mask?
Consider replacing your mask
- If there is physical damage
- The mask has become too loose and is not fitting appropriately
- If you are tired of wearing the same design.
8. Masks are tight and uncomfortable, what do I do?
Face Masks should be fitting for them to be effective. We do believe that the fabric stretches with time and becomes more comfortable as you use it. At the same time, if you feel it's too tight or uncomfortable, please let us know so that we can provide you with a different design that might suit you better.
9. Where are these masks made?
The masks are made in India. The filters are imported from China. All products are shipped from Chicago.
10. Do all Masks come with PM 2.5 filters?
No. Only our Premium Plus masks come with 3 PM 2.5 filters. Additional filters can be purchased. Our standard and Premium masks do not have a pocket for the filter and do not come with filters
11. Do you have Kids’ Size Masks?
12. Can I wear Gubbacci Premium Plus Masks without Filters?
Yes. The mask still offers protection without a filter. PM 2.5 Filter provides additional protection
13. Does the Gubbacci Premium Plus Masks come with the filter?
Yes. Gubbacci Premiums Plus Masks come with three PM 2.5 Filters. Additional Filters can be purchased on our website
14. How Often Should I Change the PM 2.5 Filter for Premium Plus Masks?
15. Can I customize the mask by adding our company or business logo?
Yes. We are able to customize the mask. We can screen print or embroider your logo on the face mask. Please fill out the form and we will get in touch.
16. Is there a minimum quantity for custom masks?
Yes. The minimum quantity is 100 masks and time for delivery after confirming the order is 7-14 business days.
17. What if I am unhappy with the product? What is your return policy?
We are not able to accept the return of face masks as it is a personal product. Please email email@example.com with the order details and your contact information. Our customer support will respond within 48 hours.
20. What are Gubbacci Premium Masks made off and what so special about them?
Gubbacci Premiums Plus Masks are either made of handloom cotton fabric(These fabric are hand loomed with out using power) or with oxford Cotton Fabric. These masks come with a pocket/pouch and can hold one PM 2.5 filter (5 layered filter to provide extra protection).